Monday, June 17, 2013

Where I watch my dramas ^-^

Hi everyone!

So before I use to watch dramas on whatever poped up on google but usually the websites that I ended up would have a million aadds all over the place and it was usually really crappy quality.
Then I started to follow a page on facebook called 'Drama Fever'  and realized that they have a webpage dedicated to just dramas! http://www.dramafever.com/ so this drama fever place is the best to watch dramas! It has the best quality ever! They do have adds on their videos but its not that bad. The great quality of the video makes up for the little adds that you get. You can also get a Hulu plus account and watch dramas with no adds. I really love drama fever because of them I always have great dramas to watch~!
Also this is not a ad for them or anything I'm just being really genuine when I say that they are the best!

Thanks for reading
-Ivy Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment